In recent years, advances in technology have opened the door to treatment methods that make it easier than ever to provide you with comfortable, efficient dental treatments. Dental lasers used at our Murrieta dental office are one example of recent developments in dental equipment that benefit you by decreasing healing time and minimizing post-treatment discomfort
State-of-the-Art Technology for Your Comfort
Your comfort is of great importance to us, and Dr. Prais spends many hours expanding his knowledge about new dental technology. By staying up-to-date with the latest developments, he can improve the quality of dental care we provide by passing the benefits on to you.
We are pleased to offer laser treatment that allows us to treat the soft tissues of the oral cavity with a minimum of discomfort for our patients. Our use of this type of state-of-the-art technology is just one example of our commitment to your oral health, well-being, and comfort.
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
When selecting any type of equipment for our office, the first requirement is that it must do the job effectively, leaving your teeth healthier than when we started. The next thing we ask is, “How does this updated technology benefit our patients?”
We chose to make an investment in dental lasers because they offer a number of important advantages over traditional treatment methods:
- Treatment is so comfortable that many patients don't require any anesthesia.
- There is minimal bleeding with laser treatment.
- Lasers eliminate the need for uncomfortable procedures like cutting of the gums.
- Dr. Prais can be more precise than with traditional instruments.
- When used on soft tissue, lasers actually improve your oral health as they stimulate the regrowth of healthy tissue.
- Laser dentistry is especially effective for children and patients with dental phobias.
Uses for Laser Dentistry
Dr. Prais uses dental lasers to resolve a number of situations quickly and painlessly:
- Sculpting gum tissue to improve the appearance of your smile
- Lessening the discomfort of painful canker sores
- Removing diseased tissue from underneath the gums
- Sterilizing periodontal pockets
Experience You Can Trust
Dr. Prais and our team receive special training to use our state-of-the-art technology properly, so you can be confident about the safety of treatment with dental lasers at our Murrieta dental office. We are all committed to helping you achieve excellent dental health by combining updated technology with good old-fashioned personalized care.
Contact Our Office for More Information
Since dental lasers are a fairly recent innovation, we know that you probably have a lot of questions. We always want you to be fully informed so that you can feel comfortable with any treatment we provide.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our office, and we will be happy to make an appointment to show you our laser and explain how it can benefit you.